Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas & Dentists
Today seems to have that "end of term" feel. Definately a day for getting stuff sorted before Christmas.
And for going to the dentist:
Dentistry has been a family theme this year, as the Mrs ventured to see one after 10 years of not (the trip was largely due to a lot of pain). The result was several trips and a lot of work. Then about a month ago a large chunk fell out my mouth, which several trips later is now replaced with shinny gold! (How festive!)

But I did manage to track down paper chains far easier than when I last tried to use them for creative prayer (I suppose it is the season for them!).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Gummed paper? What? I've never heard of such a thing. You British. When I was a kid, we just used construction paper, scissors, and some glue. Yeah, it made for a mess but it was our only option. This "gummed paper" might have saved the sanity of so many teachers.

12:53 pm  
Blogger Pete Lev said...

Gummed paper - just lick and stick.I always liked the taste too (is that something I should worry about?)

7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home