Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Re-booting church?
One of the sessions at BU Council was an update from the "Younger leaders forum". This included a plug of a new resource "Ctrl- Alt-Delete: Rebooting Church for young adults". It is a resource in 2 halves - one half for the church, one half for young adults.
I did grab a copy, but thus far have only had a cursory glance - but looks good.
Andy was one of the one's presenting it and has more.

I also picked up a copy of "Making a Splash", a baptismal preparation tool for young people.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete - I didn't know you were on council now. you should have said hello. i'd be interested in any feedback on ctrl.alt.del you have.

5:40 pm  
Blogger Pete Lev said...

Andy - will let you know my thoughts when I've read it properly!
I was hiding at the back of the meeting room, and was so tired at the end of the sessions I escaped pretty swiftly!

7:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home