Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Back!
I'm back home. Good time at the Matrix conference (if I'm honest it was better than I had anticipated).
One of the highlights for me was that the vending machine sold "5 Alive Berry Blast" in cans! I know it wouldn't be a highlight for many people, but it gave me enough sugar and vitamin C to keep me going! (and it made a change from "Fruit Shoot").
Apart from that the highlight was probably James Lawrence (as mentioned yesterday), who defined talents as "not what you can do, but what you can't help yourself doing".
Other bloggers who were there included:
Sarah, Ian, Simo, Phil, Alice, Kathryn (who's blog appears a little redundant), and they may comment on more than the soft drinks on offer!

One random thing was that all the main sessions were in a marquee (which had a kind of dodgy wedding feel and a great smell of gas from the heating) as the conference centre's main meeting room is being refurbished (which was especially strange as I was only in there a couple of weeks ago!).


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Brush said...

Great to catch up with you again Lev!

Highlight fo rme too was definitely James Lawrence. It really did kindle a flame of how I'm going to do some training and encouraging with my team. I'm sure it was more like 20 alive in the end???

Now off to read loads of stuff including my impregnable notes!

5:04 pm  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Lev.

Comment on my seemingly redundant blog noted, action taken.

It's flame has been kindled.

K ;)

10:58 am  
Blogger Pete Lev said...

Fortunately an hour with my MP3 player on the way home purged that song from my mind - I'm not now sure I could sing about "Kindling flames" even if I wanted to!
Still next time I lead worship maybe I should look it out...

2:44 pm  
Blogger Sarah Brush said...

Drat! Our evil plan has failed! Glad you got it outta yr head! To be honest I'm not entirely sure I can remember the tune now!

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home