Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekend
Just logged on to blogger to see that I had "666" posts!
Bit of spring cleaning (I know it's not quite spring yet) this weekend, sorting our bedroom. Involved the usual trip to Ikea, the local dump (or "Re-use and Recycling Centre" as it's now called) etc. But the results are good.

Caught up with some friends too the last couple of evenings which was cool.
Also trying to catch up on reading ahead of my next college assignment.


Today I was doing an "all age" service at one of our churches. I took the Lent theme and based it around the lectionary passage for Lent 1 (yes I am still a Baptist) of the temptation of Jesus. As part of a response I tried to track down some "sack cloth" - found something not too far off and cut it into strips to be used as bookmarks, tied on wrists or whatever as a reminder for Lent.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home