Thursday, September 14, 2006

Jesus Camp?
Brian has blogged about an American Documentary movie "Jesus Camp".
Check out the promo video and couple of other clips at the official site here.
See also Kids in Ministry who run the camp featured in the movie.
Not sure we'll get to see it over here in the UK (although you never know if Channel 4 might oblige in a while).
But it sure raises huge issues about youth and children's ministry!
I was struck by some children praying recently - it can be a beautiful thing, or it can leave you wondering if its just a "learnt" behaviour rather than a genuine response to God (in itself not necessrily a bad thing).
Perhaps this movie needs to be watched as a double header with Saved to get some balance!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Dietrich said...

Hello,
Great blog. The trailer disturbed me.
I am a musician and I would be honored if you would check out my music. All my music is free on my site. Anyway, just thought that I'd share.

Thanks,
-Sean
_________________________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All my music is free."

1:31 am  
Blogger Sarah Brush said...

This does indeed look fascinating. A few years ago I would have siad they'd never screen it here but then... the world has changed.

1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home