Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Feeling it!
I'm feeling agreement with Jonny when he says:
"i almost totally identify with brother maynard's longings as expressed on the latest update on emergingchurch.info - great stuff..."
I'm liking this from Maynards first point:
"I’m tired of hype, I’m tired of noise, and I’m tired of intensity. I used to like all those things, but I no longer equate these with “signs of life.”"
That's so good!
Lets get a broad understanding and view of what life in God looks like - sometimes it may takes us by surprise. I know I've seen it in the unexpected churches, the small and struggling as much as the "successful". Just because God works one way in one place does not make it the model - even if it sells books or makes a good conference...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home