Monday, June 26, 2006

Today I received this request from a youthworker:
"I have booked a canal boat trip for our youth group but the Boat Project have said we need to arrange insurance".
Seems several brokers have come back with a blank.

Any wisdom from the wise youthworkers in blog world- where to go for insurance, ideas, advice?


Blogger Rob said...

AT Bell Insurance Brokers do the YFC centres policy and have never failed us when doing weird ativities.
I think they are based in WEst Wickham, Kent

11:54 pm  
Blogger Pete Lev said...


9:56 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home