Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Global Issues
Global issues have been on the agenda a bit recently.
My cell group recently had a session on the environment after a Sunday preach from Matt (who's blog is worth a look on these issues) and decided to do more in terms of energy saving and recycling.
On Saturday we had some good input from Tearfund and BMS on poverty and trade etc.
And today I had a good meeting with Ken from Christian Aid looking at youth stuff for London. He suggested the website pressure works. Their lifestyle page features every bloggers favourite - a multiple choice quiz! (I was upset to see my favourite trainer brand missing from the list - not sure how ethical they are!). Made me think some more about this stuff, and how the small choices we make have global impact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home