Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Update - again!
Previously posted
here re. uncertainties about my job etc. Well the deal is that I will go back to part time pay as London Baptist Youthwork Coordinator from Jan 1st pending the result of a funding application. If positive it'll go back to full time. If not then I'll have some interesting decisions to face. Should hopefully hear by the end of January. Here's to walking by faith...


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home