Thursday, May 10, 2007

Quick Catch up
Yes I did get back from Brighton! Although my car did try and stop us - when we came to leave battery had gone flat. The RAC were, however extremely efficient and it was all sorted less than 30 mins after calling them.
Probably went to less meetings at the Assembly this year, not through some deliberate plan as much as my hotel offering a great breakfast from 9am!
Anyway Assembly was good on the whole, although unfortunately didn't make it to check out Prism this year. One question in my mind, though, is how is it/can it be an "assembly" of Baptists rather than just another conference?

I've just been doing my annual report for a grant we get, and although it can be a chore doing that stuff, its been quite good to look back and see what has been achieved this year and what God is doing!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home