Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Code
Yesterday I did something I don't do that often -I went to the cinema!
A few of us went to the "Da Vinci Code".
Not much to say about it really - I quite enjoyed it, although it felt a little long to me.
Fun to see the audience jump a couple of times too.
Its not a classic, but I'm not going to get all pretentious about it - its a summer escapist movie.

There's more than enough blog and web comment about the subject if you want to get into that stuff, so I won't!

3 Comments:

Blogger Larraine said...

Mmmm, went on Tuesday night and likewise enjoyed it. It did feel like it should have ended at least twice before it actually did, though. I'm certainly not one to get my cilice in a twist about it either - it's based on a novel after all!

6:42 am  
Blogger Alcuin Bramerton said...

Why shouldn't Mary Magdalene have a toyboy if she wants?

3:14 pm  
Blogger Pete Lev said...

Not sure what to say to the second comment - other than I was not really wanting to get into all that here! Enough other sites having those discussions.

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home