Thursday, January 19, 2006

Blog comments
Blog comments are strange things! You seem to get lots at times and few at others - and its never the posts you expect that get the comments.
Doug Paggitt has decided that for him blogs are not the place for good discussion.
Jason Clark has posted a good list of how to have a constructive conversation on a blog.
Andrew and Ian have linked to this post about "De-lurking" (It was de-lurking week last week apparently). Lurkers are those who read but never comment. Good word "lurking" - brings back some funny memories from when I first shared a house in Ealing (but I'll not say more!).

Anyway feel free to lurk!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlike Pagitt, I have found blogs & comments extremely helpful. I lurk occasionally, but I usually jump in.

Good to find your site.

Peace,
Jamie Arpin-Ricci
www.emergentvoyageurs.blog.com

1:53 am  
Blogger Roy said...

lurking sounds rude, so will make myself known!

7:58 pm  
Blogger Larraine said...

Chuckle.
As a fellow member of said shared house, I heartily agree! Very funny memories. Particularly when described in that South London voice! ("it does my 'ead in")

11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home