Monday, July 18, 2005

Spiritual Activity?
Seemed to quite a lot (well more than I normally notice anyway) of spiritual activity around Ealing today.

On my way back from Ealing Broadway I saw a guy talking to people, making strange noises and being "loud" in the shopping centre - on closer listening he was saying stuff about one God and Jesus.

Then there was a woman in African dress sitting under a tree near Ealing Green, reading a Bible and looking like she was crying/praying (or both).


And to top it all a young couple stopped me a couple of roads away from my flat to ask what I thought of the Bible! The answer "I've got one here in my bag" seemed to surprise them! I'm guessing they were JW's and my phone rang before I could get too deep (probably a good thing).


Something going on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home