Monday, May 09, 2005

Reality
On Saturday I was back at
Back To Reality again. This is a monthly youth worship event in Ealing (that I helped set up many years ago and left about a year ago). Great to be back and leading worship - good crowd, good "vibe", great talk from Tom C (who took the thing over when I left), good creative response. Think my ears are still ringing a bit though...

Sunday I was at Clapham - which was also positive- spoke from Psalm 145 about how great God is, the importance of praise and the need to pass the baton on to the next generation. It was a bit crazy at the start though, as I was expecting to be speaking only and 10 minutes before the service began discovered I had to lead it through and stuff as well! Still I think we got away with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home