Friday, November 19, 2004

Hits the spot
Sometimes its great when you go back to a book and it really hits the spot.
I'm having that with this:

Mark Senter's (Ed) Four Views of Youth Ministry and the Church- I'd forgotten how helpful it was!
Anyway enough of the advertising!

I'm also (again) preparing for weekend meetings - only one this time. I'm due to be speaking on God's faithfulness on Sunday evening at a youth service thing. Quite appropriate subject for me at the moment as there is (again) some uncertainty about the future of my job role (too complicated to go into here - but expect a post next week when some decisions are made, in fact if you remember prayer on Tuesday evening appreciated!)

Meanwhile I'm off to Argos to buy a blow up bed as we've got some friends coming over. In fact yesterday I was in our local branch when a phone call came. I was noting down the messaage and ended up walking out the shop with one of those little pens that you get to fill in your order. I felt so guilty I had to go back and return it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home