Friday, November 12, 2004

Self Referential?
I remember the phrase self referential being used at wonderful lectures on Postmodernity and consumer culture at uni - the idea that media ends up just referring to itself. Seems blogging is like that too.
But I'm not worried - so here's another post about the blogosphere!
Youthblog is again resonating with some stuff I've been thinking about - youth group size. Check out the post if you're interested.
I'm currently wondering about getting some thoughts together under the title Beyond the youth group - watch this space to see if it happens!

Yesterday I was back doing some tunes with my mate Matt. Fun! Again watch this space to see if it becomes anything worthwhile! Nice to have something to do on days off!

And Friday again means getting ready for weekend stuff - 2 lots of youthleader training and a service to finalise for this weekend.
Youthwork the Conference is on this weekend, and various people I know have gone - but I decided it was too far (and grim up north - only joking!), and too many other conferences to chose from!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home