Friday, October 22, 2004

Weekends
I think I've posted around this before - but its a strange thing when so many people can't wait for the weekend, yet that's my busiest time!

Linked to this is the fact that I can be a bit "disconnected" in this role - I see people at meetings (evenings and weekends often) and spend many day times preparing and doing the boring bits. Add in to the mix all the stuff about missional church (proximity to non Christians I think I heard...) and while I feel called to do what I do maybe I need a better balance? Just not sure how to get there!

Some interetsing posts on other people's blogs (just been having a look) but see that this background is getting a bit common- maybe its time for some layout tweeks?

Training day Grow up! tomorrow - lets hope people come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home