Monday, October 18, 2004

Resources
Jonny's blog is pointing people to http://www.youthfocus.biz/ which looks like a useful resource for youth ministry training - with e-mail delivered training sessions from just £1.99 !!

Youthblog mentions Spectrum and Energize, the later of which seems to have some meeting plans and stuff - which I'll shall investigate further!

I'll add all links to the links page at
www.lbayouth.org when I do the next update!

Meanwhile I was speaking at my "home" church on Sunday - trying to grapple with being mission focused from Acts 3. On the train to day I found some notes I wish I had discovered before then from
Andrew Jones suggesting a model for mission which is:
Pray - Herald - Apostle - Disciple which fits well with some of what I was trying to say. I would maybe want to add "demonstrate" before "herald". Seems to me the mission flowed out of the disciples life together - filled with the Spirit and praying.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home