Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Back
Back in action after a week and a half of holiday. Had great week in York (staying in a converted Methodist chapel), chilling out and doing touristy stuff. Caught up with friends in Birmingham on the way back which was good too.

Came back to a bloglines reader full of stuff. One that caught my eye was Fernando's Is it possible to be a post-congregational Baptist? I just loved that title, and I think he raises some good questions about church and belonging.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Brush said...

I'd like to hear more about the Methodist chapel's conversion experience...

4:06 pm  
Blogger Pete Lev said...

It was lost but now it's found! Something to do with Wesley I think...

In reality was a nice conversion of a chapel in to flats, one of which is let as a holiday let!

8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home