Monday, September 12, 2005

Reading
Over the summer I managed to get some reading done!
I won't bother linking to Amazon or wherever for all the titles, but I enjoyed:
Kate Fox Watching the English - saw myself in her descriptions and it was quite fun!
Stuart Murray Church after Christendom - fantastic from my old Spurgeons college tutor
Michael Volland God on the beach
Nick Barham Disconnected: why our kids are turning thier backs on everything we thought we knew
Conrad Gempf Mealtime Habbits of the Messiah


Not so sure about:
Mark Driscoll's Radical Reformation- but have blogged about that before

Re-read:
Wolfgang Simpson Houses that change the world

Probably more youth ministry stuff dipped into too!
Not that reading lots gets you spritual brownie points...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home