Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Investment for mission?

(from www.artie.com)

A couple of months ago I posted on the issue of housing.
This continues to be something that I come back to.
I have had 2 conversations in the last week with people thinking of leaving London for financial reasons, primarily to do with housing.
Yet if we want to do mission - espcecially with the 20's-30's (which these people were) then we need to find creative ways for people to stick around (and not just those who earn loads).
Posted lots here about Christians and money - still an issue to be faced for many and I don't think tithing teaching is the answer - needs to be about stewardship and a theology of recieving more than giving.

There are examples of individuals doing creative things in these areas - I'm just wondering if there could be more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home