Monday, June 14, 2004

BT come good!
Despite being warned when I reported my phone line fault that it might be ages before its fixed, they did a grand job and my phone is sorted - and I'm back online!

Highlight from the weekend:the weather!
Lowlight: the football!
Still we won the cricket (but lost the rugby).

Alternative highlight:while preparing for a training session for a church I was struck by the realisation (that I already knew but you know how sometimes things go "ping" and sink in!)that ministry has to start with theology - with a realisation of who God is. Mission Dei - its God's mission. This was re-enforced by a visit to my home church (a service I was involved in) of the BMS India 2 Action Team - a team of young people who had been doing short-term missions in India. That only makes sense in the light of the God we worship as Christians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home