Sunday, July 04, 2004

Nice one!
Theme from the day: God working even though are efforts to follow and serve are often faltering!
This has been re-enforced to me several times over the last week - and its good to be reminded of. Aware of my own weekness yet God at work in people's lives (and mine).

Om a different theme - had a good trip to Ham House - making the most of that National Trust membership. Its worth a visit if your down that way. Apart from all the art and history stuff, it was a wheel chair that struck me (not physically)! It was probably 1920's-30's and was made by Leveson who seemed to have several London branches as well as Manchester and elsewhere. I shall have to investigate this further (maybe its my chance to discover I'm really owed part of a Leveson fortune - well you can dream!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home